Tuesday, September 9, 2008

The Judges Have Spoken!

A big thanks to Vincent, Brooks, and Kristin for all their hard work on this year's SJ48HFP. I'd also like to send a special shout out to all the film makers for keeping this art form alive. I love doing what I do, and what I love even more is seeing my peers showcase their blood, sweat, and tears through film. You guys all rock. Congratulations to EyeQ Films for your well deserved awards. I am so glad that I was able to meet you all in person after the screening. I look forward to seeing you all again next year. And now for the winners...

Best Film: The Animals
Producers Choice for Excellence: Dia de los Dead
Best Direction: The Animals
Best Acting: (tie) Jordan Dobbs Rosa [Firecracker] and Abigail Wray Bennett [Firecracker]
Best Cinematography: Attrition
Best Music/Score: Nobody Gets Me
Audience Choice (Group A): High Stakes Hooky
Audience Choice (Group B): The Animals
Best Team Logo: Barkada inc. (The Best Thing)
Best Required Character: The Best Thing
Best Required Line: Firecracker
Best Required Prop: The Animals
Most Gratuitous Marketing Ploy: TwirlyBoy
Community Player Award: Victoria Johnson, Robin Edwards, Evan Donn, and Jason Salazar

No comments: