Sunday, February 3, 2008

New York Giants 17, New England 14

Woo Hoo! The Giants beat the Patriots! No perfect season for you, Tom Brady and Bill Belichik! HA! As you can see, I am loving life right now. But that's all I will say about the Superbowl. Blogged Arteries: The Unrendered Files is a blog devoted to my video life, so I won't bore you with any football banter. Instead, I will post my favorite commercials from Superbowl 2008:













I'm bummed that the NFL season is officially over. My season ended three weeks ago when my Colts lost to San Diego at the RCA Dome. What a devastating loss that was. The consolation prize was watching the New York Giants beat the Bucs, the Cowboys, and the Packers en route to the Superbowl. Hey, if Peyton can't play in the big game, then you can sure bet that I will be rooting for his kid brother. Also, I'm not a big fan of New England. I don't think there are too many Colts fans that are! In any case, I am ecstatic that The Giants spoiled the Patriots' bid for a perfect season. Right now, I'm doing the 1972 Miami Dolphins dance of joy. Football is over. I'm excited about next season. I hope to see both Manning brothers duke it out in the NFL's grandest stage next year!

No comments: