Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Welcome Colleen Haight!

Please welcome the newest addition to the IDOM Team!



----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Quang Khoi
To:
Quang Khoi; Evan Donn; Dinah deSpenza; Tom Flowers; Kirk Moore; Rick Kemp; Rob Carey; Michael Evyzov; Sig Thorsen; Joanne Donn; Joe Kirsch
Sent: Monday, June 1, 2009 3:50:45 PM
Subject: Re: 48HFP New Rules and Highlights in 2009 + Drop-off info

Bring Colleen on board! I know she's a scholar, so I know that her paperwork must be impeccable. It's tough without Sig (and Joanne, for that matter), so it would definitely save us if Colleen is handling paperwork. I remember for TwirlyBoy, I had to deal with the paperwork stuff on top of being in the film. That was crazy. Fortunately for me, Sig showed up on that Sunday and took the burden away. Having one designated person to do paperwork would be life saver.

Tony


From: Rick Kemp
To: Quang Khoi;
Evan Donn; Dinah deSpenza; Tom Flowers; Kirk Moore; Rick Kemp; Rob Carey; Michael Evyzov; Sig Thorsen; Joanne Donn; Joe Kirsch
Sent: Monday, June 1, 2009 3:40:25 PM
Subject: RE: 48HFP New Rules and Highlights in 2009 + Drop-off info

Hey IDOM'ers! I'm looking forward to another weekend of artistic abuse. Colleen offered to help out in any way and/or spearhead the paperwork shuffle if need be since Sig will be absent and it sounds like Tony will be short handed. She really enjoys the process of these competitions but did not want to be an interloper. I will bring her along for the event unless I hear otherwise from the group. Tony, if you want her to manage the paperwork let me know in advance. I will direct her her to the rules and regs section of the competition website so she will be prepared. See you all on Friday!

No comments: