Wednesday, April 2, 2008

April Fools!

I've been bamboozled! PUNK'ed! I fell for the email below!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From: Doug Buon [mailto:chihuahuafilms@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 01, 2008 6:11 PM
To: vitamint73@yahoo.com
Subject: Interested In Film

Dear Mr Nguyen,

I recently came across your submission for the 48 hour film contest, and wished to contact you regarding an opportunity for a 30 minute film on chihuahuas. If you are interested, please contact me at your convenience at: chihuahuafilms@gmail.com

Sincerely,
Doug Buon

It turns out, this was an April Fools Day prank that my coworker Sylvia pulled on me! The funny thing is that I actually forwarded this email to some of the members of IT DONNED ON ME, thinking that this could be a good experience, considering that I do have a chihuahua of my own. I do have to say that I initially suspected that this was a hoax because it seemed oh so coincidental, but in the end, I got punk'ed. Loser!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.