Thursday, April 24, 2008

Doc Challenge Extra Tickets and Reception

I really do wish the rest of IT DONNED ON ME could go to Toronto this weekend. How awesome would that have been? If this trip is going to be anything like that night at The Bubble Lounge after the Visa Life Takes Invitational, then I'm going to have to party even harder to make up for the missing IDOM'ers!

-----Original Message-----
From: Doug Whyte
Sent: Tuesday, April 22, 2008 5:52 PM
To: Doug Whyte
Subject: Doc Challenge Extra Tickets and Reception

Hello Doc Challenge Filmmakers,

I hope you are getting excited for the premiere of your film this Saturday! I have an extra pair of comp tickets for each team leader which you can pick up at the Doc Challenge reception. You are all invited (as are all of your attending team members), but this is a private reception so don't invite everyone you meet at the festival!

Here are the details:

Doc Challenge Reception
Saturday, April 26, 7:00pm to 9:00pm
Duke of York Pub (http://york.thedukepubs.ca/)
39 Prince Arthur Ave.
Toronto, ON M5R 1B2
Complimentary Appetizers/Cash Bar

This reception is within walking distance of Innis Town Hall where the screening takes place. If you need to get a hold of me in Toronto I can be reached on my cell phone: 314-397-9740. I arrive Wed afternoon.

See you soon!

Cheers,
Doug

No comments: