Thursday, April 10, 2008

No Stick And Pound Behind The Scenes

I am a little disappointed in myself for not submitting any behind the scenes footage of Stick And Pound to the Doc Challenge folks. I'm usually on top of stuff like this, but that little trip to Vietnam derailed me. Those who know me know that I'm big on the behind the scenes stuff and I did have a ton of footage. So since I missed that deadline, I will go ahead and post some pics from that day. It seems like so long ago.


-----Original Message-----
From: info@documentarychallenge.org
Sent: Thursday, March 13, 2008 2:28 PM
To: Nguyen, Tony
Subject: Behind The Scenes Footage
Hello Doc Challenge Filmmakers,

I will be editing the Doc Challenge Documentary in Portland so if you still have behind the scenes footage that you want to send in, please send it to:

International Documentary Challenge
Attn: Doug Whyte
6104 NE 32nd Ave
Portland, OR 97211

I have a decent amount already, but could definitely use some more!

Thanks,
Doug

No comments: