Sunday, January 13, 2008

Surprise!

Mrs. Donn tasked me with the job of keeping her husband out of the house while she prepared for his surprise birthday party on Saturday. Um, what the heck was I going to do, have him come over for the Seahawks/Packers game? I figured the most believable thing to do was to have him and other IDOM'ers come over to Rick's editing suite to film the IT DONNED ON ME documentary. We did just that, and I got the footage I needed. Evan is a smart guy, though, and he figured it all out. It's all good though, because he played along with it until the very end. At dinner later that night, I announced that the real surprise is the special Evan Donn video tribute that we had planned in his honor. Evan was not surprised. The guy knows us too well.

Happy Birthday Evan Donn!



No comments: