Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Rupert Sanburn Takes The Challenge

The Evite:
A hammer, a character named Rupert Sanburn, and the quote, "I've never seen one that small before." How will these things be incorporated into short film? Come to the Theatre des Imbeciles (The Theater of Fools) on April Fool's Eve to find out! Evan Donn's loyal followers have been asked to sumbit their films for this event held on March 31, 2007 in Foster City. This will be a potluck event, so please bring something other than beer and sodas (you can note what you will bring on the evite so others will know not to bring it). Please feel free to bring guests, but please let me know how many so that I can set up seats in the "Theatre des Imbeciles." Ok, it's just my living room, so please don't expect anything too fancy schmancy :-) I highly encourage all film makers to bring their projects. Even if you do not have this particular film completed, feel free to bring any of your work. We can have previews and then launch into the the actual show. Shoot me an email or give me a call if you have any questions. See you on April Fool's Eve!

Sig Thorsen's Submission:

No comments: