Thursday, September 6, 2007

The First Project

It's 5am in the morning and I am sitting in the Dallas Fort Worth airport. I am waiting for my connecting flight to Indianapolis. The NFL officially kicks off tonight, and I'll be there at the RCA Dome to support my Colts. The red eye flight from San Francisco to Dallas was a bumpy one, and needless to say, I did not sleep. Instead, I thought about Digital Workflow and what the heck I am going to do for my first project. I have a challenge ahead of me, and I owe it all to the Korean Girl who sat next to me. She was the one who drew the genre out of my tupperware bowl. Film de femme...oh boy. Below are the required elements for my first project.

Character:
Buck or Becky, Bull Rider.

Prop:
A Chinese hand fan.

Line of Dialogue:
"I love you long time."

Film Genre:
Film de Femme.

No comments: