Friday, November 9, 2007

Frozen Peas: The Single


Today, I had lunch with Felicia, Dolby's very charismatic receptionist and a huge fan of "Featherweight Blues." She digs this musical so much that every time Carlos Gutierrez or I walk by the front desk, Felicia would break into her Frozen Peas song and dance. I'm thinking about recording a remix of "Put A Bag Of Frozen Peas On My Sore Bruise," featuring Felicia on back up vocals. This girl has the moves and the groove, and she can carry a tune too. If the remix flies, then we'll patent the Frozen Peas dance. This could become the next Macarena! Once we win our Grammy, we'll expand and do a hip hop remix, a hard rock version, an operatic rendition, and gospel! "Put A Bag Of Frozen Peas On My Sore Bruise" will take the world by storm!

No comments: