Saturday, November 17, 2007

No Vision.

I was supposed to work on my war movie today, but I got side tracked. I ended up cleaning up my room. I found the ski cap that I had wanted Mike to wear for the filming of "Which" underneath my desk. Since he played a bum in that film, I really wanted him to wear that cap. I frantically searched for it, but had no luck. Well, I found it. Sig and I had talked about reshooting this film, so if we were to move forward with it, I will definitely make Mike wear it, now that I've found it! In any case, after I cleaned up my room, I took Astro Black for a walk. I came back and cleaned some more. Then I watched Project Runway. I'm clearly putting project #4 on hold right now because I do not have a vision. I hope that vision comes soon because I'm running out of time!

No comments: