Monday, November 5, 2007

My First AE Project.

I believe it was in the fall of 2003 that I took my first Evan Donn class. I've taken so many classes at The College of San Mateo since 1990 that I don't know when I took what any more. Most of those have been in the Multimedia department. I've taken so many classes that the department of records and admissions will not allow me to take any more! It's a wonder that I was able to sign up for this Digital Workflow course this fall. In any case, I found another old project in my quest to clean out my hard drive.



I remember the night I showed this clip. It seemed like every student that semester was taking the course for corporate reasons and that all their projects were very PowerPoint-esque. After I showed my project, everyone politely clapped, but I could tell that nobody really got it. I felt like the one guest who showed up to the Black & White ball in a bee suit because he thought it was a costume party. I'm just glad that every class I took after that AE course had cool people who got my work in it. Or maybe those peeps were just being polite...

No comments: