Saturday, December 29, 2007

12 Days Of Donn

IT DONNED ON ME recently had a holiday party where we were supposed to submit holiday themed film. I was so caught up with everything else associated with the holiday season that I did not submit one. I felt so left out. So, during my winter break from work, I sat down and made a little Christmas film that I call "The 12 Days Of Donn." Happy Holidays!



-----Original Message-----
From: Evan Donn
Sent: Saturday, December 08, 2007 9:19 PM
To: Joe Kirsch; Sig Thorsen; Nguyen, Tony; Joanne Donn; drkemp; Dinah Despenza; Rob C; Thomas Flowers; Kirk Moore
Subject: IDOM Holiday Party

Of course. What kind of IDOM party would it be without movies?

I would have sent out an email sooner, but hey - think of it as a 192 Hour Film Challenge and it'll seem like you have plenty of time. One simple requirement - holiday-themed. Preferably winter-ish holidays, but if you feel the urge to make a St. Paddy's Day film for some reason that'll be acceptable too.

No need to make anything elaborate - even a simple little video christmas card will do.

See you in 192 hours...

1 comment: