Sunday, December 16, 2007

Happy Holidays From IDOM!


There is just not enough minutes in the day, but I guess I shouldn't complain, because I'm filling these minutes with fun things. I went to the Raider/Colts game in Oakland this afternoon and then rushed across the Bay Bridge to get to The Donns in time for the IDOM holiday party. I was on 9th and Brannan at about 5:40pm, so I thought I'd give Joanne a call to let her know that I was on my way. I was surprised when she said nobody had shown up yet! I guess everyone was being fashionably late. It turns out, a few people got lost. The Donns' place is not the easiest place to find, but sure enough everybody made it.

I'm glad we were all able to get together for this party. Even though I did not submit a holiday theme film, I still enjoyed watching my team members' projects. I really wished I had submitted a project, but like I said, there is just not enough minutes in the day. Nonetheless, I thoroughly enjoyed everyone else's films. It's been a great year for IDOM, and I'm glad that everyone was there to celebrate. I'm looking forward to the 2008 season!

No comments: