Tuesday, December 18, 2007

The Road Not Taken

The semester has officially ended, and though I am very relieved that my stress level has dropped, I am sad to see Digital Workflow come to an end. I was up to the wee hours of the morning finishing up my final project, so I'm dead tired. I am happy that project #5 is complete. I ended up incorporating Robert Frost's "The Road Not Taken" and Vivaldi's "Winter" into my road film. To me, this semester was journey, and what I really wanted was to show the route I took this semester to reach this final destination. Professor Donn and my Digital Workflow classmates, thanks for coming along on this ride with me. What a trip it was!



Character:
Dr. Michael or Marian Bailey, M.D.

Prop:
Bar of soap.

Line of Dialogue:
"Who's your daddy?"

Film Genre:
Road Movie.

No comments: