Monday, December 17, 2007

It's Going To Be A Late Night...


I'm still plugging along on this final project. I took the day off today to complete my final project for Evan Donn's Digital Workflow class. It's been such a busy semester. It's funny, when I told Professor Donn that I was going to call in sick, he responded, "Again? You've been doing that a lot this semester." True. I did bite off more than I could chew by choosing such a challenging episodic series, but it really was worth it. I learned a thing or two about filming and editing. I really don't like to use my personal days off, but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.

As I noted earlier, it has been a crazy busy semester, and now that it's winding down, every minute counts. Friday and Saturday were devoted to family, Sunday afternoon was devoted to my Colts, and Sunday night was the IDOM Holiday Party, and you know I would not miss that for anything. My weekend was so jammed packed that I did not have time to submit a holiday film for this party, which is very un-Borm like. Instead, I rehashed an old piece. Cop out, yes, but at least I had something to show. In any case, now that my weekend of fun is officially over, I have about 16 hours left to create my final masterpiece for Evan Donn. Let's see how it goes.

No comments: