Sunday, December 30, 2007

Firefox

Dinah deSpenza called me last week and noted that she was having technical difficulties posting her videos onto her blog. It was really odd, because she couldn't see the "add video" icon on her site. I could see mine very clearly, but I couldn't see why she didn't have it. It turns out, it was a Safari issue! Why would Safari not show this? I can see it clearly in Firefox! Safari is odd. In fact, I've had some problems in the past with this browser. I've had issues trying to set up evites in Safari and I've pretty much stopped blogging in that problematic browser. We brought this issue up in class, and Professor Donn gave a detailed explanation of why Safari is what it is. I am not going to attempt to reiterate what he said because it was just way too technical. All I know is that I'm sticking to Firefox, and I recommended that Dinah does the same!

No comments: