Saturday, December 1, 2007

Dam Featherweight Blues

Deadlines! Deadlines! Deadlines! I finally got the digitally remastered version Featherweight Blues done and sent to the Dam Short Film Festival. What a frantic day it was for me, trying to get the DVD authored and all the paperwork in order. My blood pressure reached a high when I realized that I didn't have anymore checks! I ran to the post office to get a money order for the application fee, and then ran back home to pack everything up . I then FedEx this film overnight so that it would meet the December 2nd deadline. I'll find out after the new year if Featherweight Blues will be screened. Below is a shot of my perfect Director of Photography, Sig Thorsen, and the star of Featherweight Blues, Jeremy Marquez. I'll post the remastered version for your viewing pleasure in a later blog.

No comments: