Sunday, October 5, 2008

Cleaning Out The Garage

Cleaning out this garage is actually pretty fun, at least for me. I'm uncovering the oddest things, from old stuffed animals that I used to sleep with to old college papers that I stayed up through the wee hours of the night writing. I know that I told my mother to just close her eyes and throw everything out, so when she wasn't looking, I stashed some of these things in my backpack. We're going to rent a dumpster pretty soon, so all these things will have to go.

Walking down memory lane is quite an experience. It's like I'm seeing my life flash before my eyes. I guess I shouldn't look too deep into this. I should just take my own advice and close my eyes and throw everything away. Easier said and done. Below are some more pics that I found while cleaning out the garage.



No comments: