Wednesday, October 15, 2008

NFC Actors

The National Film Challenge is right around the corner! I got two guys that I think will be perfect for this project...


-----Original Message-----
From: Nguyen, Tony
Sent: Tuesday, October 14, 2008 9:35 AM
To: 'Ryan Boyd'; Marquez, Jeremy
Subject: FW: NFC Genres, Submission Formats and SAG Info

Ryan, Jeremy,

Are you guys open the weekend of October 24th-27th? The National Film Challenge is that weekend and I'm looking for potential actors. As I noted before, I say "potential" because the 48 Hour Film Project (which is what the National Film Challenge is) is a tricky competition. We don't know what we are going to do until we get the required elements at 7pm that Friday night, (which are the film genre, character, prop, and line of dialogue). We then have 48 hours from that point to make a film. There's no real "planning." Therefore, all talent that we consider will be "on call" until we know exactly what we are going to do, which is usually by 11pm that Friday night. You in? Let me know.

Tony

No comments: