Monday, October 13, 2008

Where Is All Our Stuff?

Things are slowly disappearing in my mom's house. Gone are the grand piano, dining room set, living room furniture, and big screen TV. We are definitely making progress on this house. Here's a shot of me sitting in our empty family room watching the Colts game on my little TV. So sad. Football should not be viewed on such a small screen, but oh well. The good news is that I inherited my mom's TV, so every Sunday will be NFL Sunday, especially when I get my DirectTV NFL Ticket hooked up. I'll have to devote a separate blog about my trials and tribulations with DirectTV. ARgh!


My Colts beat the Baltimore Ravens today, which is a good thing. We started out the season 2-2, so this victory is vital. I am in a fantasy football league this season, and there's a lot of trash talking going on. What my fantasy opponents don't realize that not only am I a pretty damn good trasher, but I also have a secret weapon that blows everyone out of the water: PHOTOSHOP. Don't be too surprised if you start seeing some projects pop up on Blogged Arteries: The Unrendered Files.

No comments: