Sunday, July 13, 2008

Susannah, Where Art Thou?


For weeks I could not find MacDiva & The Donnette's production of "Susannah" on the Vuze site. I started to worry that our project never got uploaded. However, I did receive the confirmation notice from Vuze, so I had no idea what to think. So, I emailed Vuze and this is the response I got:

The reason it doesn't show up when you do a search is not because OpenCut refused your submission or anything that Vuze has done wrong. You put a space in the title Open Cut and Vuze is very particular in its spelling when you are searching for an uploaded piece of content. That said, I had planned for this very thing and do multiple searches everyday. Your submission is in the OpenCut Channel on Vuze and has been since the day after it was uploaded.

It never occurred to me that I made this typo error! Oh well. At least the folks at Vuze confirmed that our submission is in the OpenCut channel and that our submission will be counted and voted along side everyone else's. Woo Hoo! I can rest now.

No comments: