Sunday, July 27, 2008

The IDOM Creative Process

The IDOM creative process is very...uh, what's the word I'm looking for...creative! Our brainstorming sessions often turn into IDOM hurricanes where the wackiest of ideas get tossed around. I swear, if we had made films based on some of these ideas, people would probably think we're sniffing too much White Out.

If I had my way, every film we make would have Lynn Ruth Miller's cleavage and my butt crack prominently shown.


If Rob had been the mastermind behind "Tail," we would have had two horses dancing to a fiddler's jig. Of course, I would convince Rob to make those ponies Vietnamese.


Finally, if Rick ran the show, we'd have hot girls in lingerie running around with their prop and line of dialog.


I like that we go off on tangents like this. It's fun. It keeps us moving along. Please do note that this is just a parody and not meant to be taken seriously. Oh, another thing, Mike Eyvazov would appear in all of those films.

2 comments: