Friday, July 4, 2008

A Room With A View

Viva Las Vegas, peeps. It's the Fourth of July and here I am in Sin City. This won't be a weekend of debauchery, though, as I am here with two munchkins under the age of 14. I'm sitting in my suite at The Venetian right now because the front desk lost my sister's luggages. In fact, I've been sitting here for about two hours. I didn't go to Vegas to sit in my room, but maybe this is a good thing, as I already lost about $200 at the Roulette table. My lucky #18 Peyton Manning jersey is not so lucky today. Oh well. At least I'm comfortable in this pretty sweet suite.


I wasn't too impressed when I opened the curtains though. Above is a pic of the of the view from my room. All gray and definitely a far cry from the room with the view in Toronto...

No comments: