Monday, July 14, 2008

I Love My Friends!



-----Original Message-----
From: Nguyen, Tony
Sent: Monday, June 30, 2008 11:46 PM
To: Diane Nguyen; Daniel Matsumoto; Khue Ngo; Helen Gausheildt; KamilaKamila; Arturo Montiel; Michael Evyazov
Subject: RE: Tony's Birthday- Turning 35!

Hello All,

I got a big lecture from my mother when I returned from Max's Opera Cafe this morning. She saw my pastrami sandwich and looked at me with the utmost shame. It didn't matter that it was my birthday, my mother does not approve of me ordering a sandwich at a restaurant. "Why go to a restaurant and order a sandwich that you can make at home? Stupid!” she groaned. However, I was defiant, and responded “Because it’s my birthday and I can do whatever I want!” She rolled her eyes and walked away.

Thank you all for the birthday wishes. Thank you for the very generous gift. Most importantly, thank you for your friendship.

Tony

No comments: