Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Dokufest

I have CRAZY news. Stick & Pound has been accepted into Dokufest in Kosovo! I've never been to Eastern Europe before, and I'm going to try my best to go. Who wants to go to Kosovo with me?


-----Original Message-----
From: Doug Whyte [mailto:doug@kdhx.org]
Sent: Wednesday, July 16, 2008 2:57 PM
To: Doug Whyte
Subject: Doc Challenge Films at Dokufest in Kosovo

Hello Doc Challenge Finalists,

The Doc Challenge Finalists showcase has been accepted into Dokufest in Kosovo! Your film will be screening in Prizren, Kosovo sometime between August 4-10. (The exact time has not yet been confirmed.) Additionally, I have been asked to be on the feature jury and they are bringing me out for the festival! It should be quite an experience. I'll take pictures and give you a full report on the screening when I return.

Additionally, the Big Sky Documentary Film Festival is reviewing the Top 25 films from the challenge and will program their own showcase.
I'll keep you posted as to the selections.

mirupafshim!
Doug

No comments: