Saturday, September 20, 2008

$1100 / 1br - Luxurious Address To Call Home (SOMA / South Beach)

My mom recently retired and has decided to sell the house and spend her twilight years living out of her suitcase. She plans to do a lot of traveling and will most likely set up headquarters at my brother's Visalia home. As a result of this decision, I got evicted! I am now actively looking for a place to live, and Craigslist has become my best friend. I found an amazing loft in the SOMA area for dirt cheap, and I had to inquire about it. $1100 for a luxurious loft in San Francisco! This ad sounded too good to be true, but my curiosity certainly got aroused. I responded and the response below confirmed that this was a hoax. Damnit! Oh well, I'm still in the search for a place to call home, so if anyone has any leads, let me know. My requirements: dog friendly, $1000-$1500, no room mates, preferably in San Francisco.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From: Nathan Kovach
Sent: Saturday, September 20, 2008 10:07 AM
To: Nguyen, Tony
Subject: Re: $1100 / 1br - Luxurious Address To Call Home (SOMA / South Beach)

Greetings!
Thanks for your email. The apartment is still available.
I decided to rent the apartment because we are going to spend more time here in West Africa, about 3 years.. Let me start by introducing myself.

I must confess that I am very very new in this landlord business. However, My name is Nathan Kovach. I own the apartment located at 1247 Harrison Street #14 San Francisco, CA 94103. Due to my job as a missionary I spent less time in the States so I could not get a hold on any Realtor to handle this rent issue, although it was when I knew how long we are going to stay in Africa that I decided to rent out the apartment.. However, the initial plan was to sale out the apt. which I tried, but sometimes the agents inflates the prize and it takes longer to sell. because of this reason and more we need a responsible person (With good credit) that can take very good care of it as we are not after the money , but want it to be clean and for you to take it as if it were yours.

As you know that the the rent is reasonable, One Mr. Jeremy sent an email about the apartment and I told him that I cant give him the apartment because he is married with 4 kids, I do not want his children to get my property damaged because of our future plans on the apartment.

The rent is $1,100 No extra fees.
Below is my phone numbers
0112348081540815 or +2348081540815

1) Your Full Name:
2) Your Full Address & Phone Number :
3) Occupation?
4) Marital status?
5) Rental Payment plan ( Every 1 month,3 month or 6 months?) most convenient
6) How long do you intend to rent?

I know you would want to see the apartment before making any kind of rental payment , which is understandable.
We can make arrangement for the keys and documentation including an Authorization letter to be shipped to you, this will give you the opportunity to view apartment.

Apartment features
* Contemporary Live/Work Loft
* 2 Car Parking & Storage
* Marble Baths
* Gourmet Kitchen
* Gas Range with Stainless Appliances
* In Unit Laundry
* Walk-out Patio
* Large Walk-in Closet
* Lots of Natural Light Throughout
* Stunning Common Areas
* Square Feet 980 Sqft

Regards
Nathan Kovach.

No comments: