Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Double Stuff Racing League

Labor Day really threw me for a loop. All day yesterday, I thought it was Monday and today it felt like Tuesday. The calendar and clock have shifted in my head and, in a way, I feel like I am jetlagged but minus the need for sleep. To top everything off, it's been a hectic week in sports with the US Opening happening and the NFL season starting up.

I've spent the past few days watching my favorite tennis players duke it out while researching my picks for the upcoming fantasy football season. The bad news is that my girls, the Williams Sisters, had to square off against each other in the quarterfinals (younger sis Serena narrowly beat Venus), but the good news is that I got Peyton Manning as my quarterback! So in honor of Serena advancing to the semifinals and Peyton ending up on my roster, as well as Venus taking the Wimbledon title and Peyton's kid bro Eli winning the Superbowl, I am posting my newest favorite commercial. This Oreo ad is genius. The Williams Sisters and the Manning Brothers all on one stage. Genius.

No comments: