Monday, September 8, 2008

Most Gratuitous Merchandising Ploy

I am very happy to announce that TwirlyBoy has walked away with two awards at the San Jose 48 Hour Film Festival. What I love about these two awards is that they are not your standard honors. TwirlyBoy took the prize for "Most Gratuitous Merchandising Ploy," an award in which I believe was given because of the spiky haired twirling sensation's excessive and repetitive demand for Ho Ho's! The other award that TwirlyBoy earned is a special "Community Player Award" for Evan Donn. Kudos to Evan for being a team player to IDOM and a community player to San Jose. CONGRATULATIONS IDOM! In honor of our two awards, below is a TwirlyBoy trailer, courtesy of Rob Carey. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Tasi Alabastro said...

Well deserved Sir! That's fantastic and I wish I could've been there.