Saturday, September 13, 2008

God Save The Queen!

Thy vile canker-blossom'd countenance curdles milk and sours beer! Ok, I didn't look that bad. I never thought it would happen, but I attended my very first renaissance faire this weekend. What an experience it was! My fair maiden and fellow peasant, Maiden Sig, invited Lady Dinah and myself to Willingtown, a little village in England, for a day of merriment! The three of us cheered on the Queen, listened to the siloquies of Sir William Shakespeare, dined on turkey legs and bangers, and bardered with merchants for ale, incense, and devil's horns. They say that a picture is worth a thousand words, so a two minute clip of video at 24 frames per second will bring nearly 3 million words to all ye lords, ladies, and wenches to enjoy!

No comments: