Saturday, September 6, 2008

Toni From It Donned On Me

A few weeks ago, I approached one of the film makers of the San Jose 48 Hour Film Project after her screening and let her to know that her film from the prior year made such an impression on me that I bookmarked the YouTube version on my web browser. I also noted that more often then not, I find myself singing the song from her movie. Her film was so memorable that a year later I'm still talking about it! I stopped her after the screening and had a good six to seven minute face to face conversation with her. Fast forward a few weeks, I see this posted on the San Jose 48 Hour Film Project message board:

I spoke with Toni from It Donned On Me this year, and she complimented me on last year's film! She said she had the YouTube link bookmarked in her Web browser. That means more to me than any award! And I still love the line from their entry last year, uttered by the character with the German accent: "I'm starting to like your dogs!"

Do I look a woman? Apparently so! I couldn't help but laugh out loud. "Toni" from It Donned On Me. It's so funny because she remembered our conversation very well, yet I don't think she really knew exactly who she was talking to. I emailed her back and asked if I look like a woman to her. I also added "just for the record, it's Tony with a y. 'Y' as in the 'y' chromosome. In other words, I am male :-) " How funny is that? In any case, if I were a girl, I'd like to look like this:

2 comments:

Tasi Alabastro said...

As Paris Hilton would say, "That's hot". Man, I couldn't make it out to the ceremony, how did it go?

Dinah deSpenza said...

Eat your heart out!?! You wish you were that skinny!