Thursday, June 26, 2008

48HFP Meet & Greet

I've finally caught up with my sleep. I was a walking zombie yesterday, after having been up to the wee hours of the night before working on Susannah. As if that wasn't enough, I met up with some members of the IDOM team to meet some potential talent for the upcoming 48 Hour Film Project challenge. After that, we headed out to the Mission for the 48HFP Mixer and Happy Hour at Bollyhood Cafe. It was a very busy and tiring day for me, but a good one. The talent we met can definitely carry a film, so I hope we end up using them. We didn't stay too long at the mixer. Evan, Joanne, Dinah, and I, instead, went to tacqueria in the mission for dinner. It really felt like Toronto all over again!


I'm feeling good about this upcoming competition. I am confident that IDOM is pretty much set for July 18th. There's only so much we can do in terms of preparation, so lining up our talent definitely helps. This will be our sixth film together as a team, so we know what we need to do. Experience really does go a long way. What a difference a year makes.

No comments: