Sunday, June 29, 2008

Presenting Susannah

MacDiva & The Donnettes are very pleased to present Susannah! The past month of our lives have been spent at This Side Of The Pond Studios, editing this very complicated piece for the OpenCut open source film editing competition. Susannah definitely was a challenge, but Sig, Dinah and I stuck with it to the very end. I am very proud of our final product, but to be completely honest, even if we delivered a piece of pond scum of a project, I still would be proud. At the end of the day, it really is about the journey, and what a crazy fun ride this was. I know this schpeel is probably sounding cliche, but it's true. At this time, it is with great pleasure that I invite you to view MacDiva & The Donnettes' production of Susannah. (The clip below is a sneak preview. Please go to vuze.com for full version).


To download the full version visit vuze.com

No comments: