Monday, June 16, 2008

RE: Thank You Tostanoskis!

I received a very nice email from Irene Tostonaski. I'm bummed that I didn't get a chance to see her during my visit to Colorado, but I have this feeling that we'll be meeting again soon. Messages like this inspire me to keep going with my project. Once my book is published, I'm going to fly every IDOM member to Vietnam to film the movie!





From: Tostanoski, Irene
Sent: Monday, June 09, 2008 5:43 AM
To: Nguyen, Tony
Subject: RE: Thank You Tostanoskis!

Dear Tony,

What a history, eh? Thank you so much for sending me the link so I could feel a part of your visit in a more personal way. I'm sorry we weren't able to sync our schedules so that we could meet up again after all these years. I remember you as a little boy quite well. You were adorable and all mine it seemed. AND DON'T BELIEVE A WORD OF WHAT MY BROTHER TELLS YOU ABOUT ME! If he wants to start trading stories he's got some doozies about himself as well. Suffice to say I was a fun-loving risk taker back in those days and pray to God my kids don't follow in my foot steps. I'll be throwing more than glasses and pots of spaghetti.

Stay in touch,
Irene

No comments: