Monday, June 9, 2008

How's This For A Logo?



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From: Dinah Despenza
Sent: Tuesday, June 10, 2008 11:36 AM
To: Signe Ann; Tony Nguyen
Subject: Re: Susannah

Sunday was sooooooo cool. I so like working w/the 2 of you. Next time I will not burn the popcorn (swear that never happened to me before.

Hat's off to Gary again for that wonderful dinner. I can still taste that pasta in the mouth of my mind. And those wonderful bread crumbs. I can just eat a bowl of those alone.
I know Spielberg's crew don't eat that well.

Sig, thanks for the note about the DVD. I was hoping it didn't fall out of my bag on Bart. If you have time watch "James Journey". This is interesting. It's about Africans in Israel. They use 3-4 different languages in this film.

I just saw Morgan this morning...as a matter of fact she's sitting a few tables over from me. She's going to spend the next couple of nights composing for us. She's been listening to the Funky Meters, so she has an idea about the sound we're looking for.

Anyway, I'm sooooo pumped up about our guuurrrl Susannah.

D2

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Signe Ann wrote:

Hi guys,

Thanks for a fun Sunday. I am looking forward to our next editing
session. Tony, do you know where we get the missing (green) footage?

Sig

p.s. Dinah, I have your DVD that we watched this morning...

No comments: