Friday, June 27, 2008

A Day At The Pond

Security cameras at This Side Of The Pond Studios caught the company's proprietor choking the MacDiva out of this unsuspecting Donnette. She had to take her frustration out somehow, and unfortunately, this faux hawked victim just happened to be the easiest target.


That was three days ago when a tsunami hit that pond. Everything is under control now. I went to the side of the pond that had no damage and edited in the new credits. After the timeline rendered, I watched the movie all the way through and saw a few problem areas that needed to be fixed, so I did so. When all was said and done, I recompressed again and then uploaded onto Vuze. The message, once again, said that the process would take 19 hours, so I left it there to run over night. I told Sig's husband that I would return Saturday afternoon to finalize the project.

No comments: