Saturday, June 21, 2008

I Don't Think You're Ready For This Jelly

My sister Suzie and her family drove down from Washington State for a few days to visit the family. We seldom get to see her and the kids, (Michael and Teresa who are now 19 and 17), so this was definitely a treat. My sister Nathalie and her kids drove up from Fresno so that all the cousins could hang out. It was a mini family reunion. I took Suzie, Michael, and Teresa to the Monterrey Bay Aquarium to check out the marine life. I initially wanted to take them to Santa Cruz, but with all the wild fires spreading in California, I decided against it. My sister Diane tagged along for the ride as well. Unfortunately, Nathalie and her kids didn't make it up to the bay area until late Friday night so they missed out on the aquatic fun.

Since Blogged Arteries: The Unrendered Files is all about the crazy stuff that lurks in my rather large cranium, I am going to post a little video clip that I took at the aquarium. I was very fascinated by the jellyfish exhibit, so I went crazy with the video feature on my Canon PowerShot SD1100 IS. Check it out.

No comments: