Wednesday, June 4, 2008

The 60 Year Old Maid

I read the FAQ email that the OpenCut folks sent out yesterday, and there is still something that still baffles me. In the script, there is a character who is a maid who is supposedly in her sixties. I don't know about you, but the lady below doesn't look like she'll be collecting social security anytime in the near future!


I wonder if this is a typo on OpenCut's part, or if it's meant to be intentional and that our job is to age the maid using color correction tools. I wouldn't be so fixated with this had it come up as one of the FAQs, but since it didn't, I have to admit that I am a bit obsessed. Should we give this maid gray hair? Better yet, should we just rotoscope her out and put Lynn Ruth Miller in? Am I seriously going crazy? Please excuse me a moment while I do the funky chicken...

No comments: