Sunday, June 15, 2008

Rough Cut #2


Popcorn! That's what I pop in mouth when I'm at the movies. Well, I'm not exactly in the theater right now, but I have a bag of popcorn in my hand and I'm popping those popped kernals into my mouth. Why? Because I am watching an action flick called "Susannah."

I am very excited to announce that MacDiva & The Donnettes have completed the rough cut for this OpenCut competition. I'd like to add that it's looking pretty darn good! The three of us worked hard on this challenge, so it's good to see the fruits of our labor (which, today, is strawberries...last Sunday was cherries). At this point, all we need to do is add the title sequence, the credits, and do a little color correction, and then Susannah will be complete. I can't wait to show the final product.

1 comment:

Dinah deSpenza said...

Is this all we have to do???? Nothing else? No rendering, no more burning microwave popcorn, etc, etc...nothing else? I guess we'll see, huh?