Monday, March 24, 2008

Anjelah Johnson - Nail Salon

This girl cracks me up. As a Vietnamese person, I gotta give her props for nailing (no pun intended) the accent. For anyone out there who's ever been to a nail salon, you know what I'm talking about.



Just for the record, I did get a pedicure once, but that first time was my last time. To make a really long story short, my friend Kamila Kamila talked me into getting a pedicure right before her husband's kid sister's quinceanera, which I willingly did. However, she and our friend Helen bamboozled me by allowing the pedicurist to put on a "clear" coat on my toes. Unfortunately for me, there was nothing clear about that coat. IT WAS PINK! When I stood outside under the sun, I clearly saw that my toe nails were pink. The only thing that was clear was the fact that I had been bamboozled! So now I would like to take a poll. Below is a picture of my feet post pedicure. Are my toes pink? Or are they clear? It's interesting because every guy I've posed this question to has said pink. Most girls have indicated clear. If you are would like me to take off my shoes and socks, I would be more than happy to do so, but we'll have to do it in a conference room at work. Let me know and I'll send an Outlook Calendar invite.

No comments: