Monday, March 17, 2008

Exploring Hue

I told my mom that I wanted to spend the rest of the afternoon exploring Hue on my own. This way, this gives her, Di Minh, and Di Minh Nguyet the opportunity to spend quality time together without me hanging around. The truth of the matter is that I needed a break from the intense fluctuation of emotions that my mother is experiencing. I need some time on my own to process everything that has happened this past week. There are still many things that I cannot fully comprehend, but hearing my mom tell her story really does make things a little clearer. For now, though, I need to clear my head and prepare for our return to Saigon. Below are some shots from my two hour Hue excursion by foot.

1 comment:

DianeN said...

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL! Your pictures capture all aspect of Hue. I have two favorites- the man riding the bike over the small bridge and the man on the boat.