Friday, August 8, 2008

080808

August 8, 2008 is supposed to be the luckiest day of the year, so I am taking the time to pray to the luck gods to bestow some good fortune on IDOM, as the best in the best of the 2008 San Francisco 48 Hour Film Project will be announced next week. I found myself asking this question over and over again today, "How the heck did we get to this point??" A year ago, a random group of community college students got together to make a little film called "Urgent Care" and now here we are: Internationally Acclaimed Award Winning Film Makers. Was it luck that got us here? Perhaps. I like to think of it more as hard work, talent, chemistry, and passion. It Donned On Me has consistently delivered high quality productions, all of which has received some sort of accolade. I said it once before, and I'll say it again, I am one proud Chief Instigator. That said, I will still cross my fingers, rub my rabbit's foot, and put on my lucky horse shoe Colts jersey on this very lucky day. Hey, it doesn't hurt!


No comments: