Saturday, August 2, 2008

It is My Sister's Birthday

Last fall, I took Evan Donn's Digital Workflow class, and my first assignment was to make a 48HFP-esque project. The genre that I pulled was film de femme, the character was Becky a bull rider, the prop was a fan, and the line of dialogue was "I love you long time." I scratched this my head trying to figure out what the heck I was going to do. Inspiration finally hit me when I flipped through the old family photo albums. If you haven't seen this video clip about my film de femme sister yet, check it out. Oh another thing, wish the girl a happy birthday.

4 comments:

DianeN said...

Yikes! I'm so embarrassed! :-)
That is such a great video! Not of me but of the imagination Tony have and to create such a cool video. Thank you! And yeah, I'm 37! I don't feel any older though but younger! Woohoo!

DianeN said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
DianeN said...

Thank YOU!!!

haikugirl said...

Tony - great video! You constantly inspire me with your blog and your projects. You go BOY!

Diane - happy 37th birthday. If your day is August 2nd you share the day with my brother Sam. Happy Birthday to both of you and good job attacking your fears and shedding those pounds. Maybe for 40 you'll do a marathon?