Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Rock Me Kokopelli

It's been a full week since the first screening of the 2008 San Jose 48 Hour Film Project. I am a bit antsy because I have to wait another full week (and a day!) for the awards ceremony. TwirlyBoy seemed like it was very well received by the audience, so i'm hoping we get some nominations. The waiting game is always tough, but I will survive. At first I was afraid, I was petrified, but like I said, I will survive. I'm really looking forward to the September 4th awards show.

I think it's time for another IDOM party. It Donned On Me had a productive summer, and it's time to celebrate both "Tail" and "TwirlyBoy." This would also be a good time to screen "Rock Me Kokopelli," the period piece by IDOM renegades Joe Kirsch and Kirk Moore. These two created their own film for the SJ48HFP, which was premiered last week in Group A. I made it out to Cinema 12 last Wednesday night to support them and the other film makers. I don't believe that any other IDOM'ers have not seen their film yet, and I understand that Joe is in the process of doing some tweaks. We'll definitely have to screen "Rock Me Kokopelli at the next IDOM party!

No comments: