Friday, August 29, 2008

True Confessions

There's something I really need to get off my chest. This is something that's been eating away at me ever since the TwirlyBoy premiere. I am afraid that I've been lying to everybody, and it's now time to come clean. The truth of the matter is that I did not do my own twirly stunts. I actually had a body double, and her name is Tatiana Ogryzo, world class ribbon twirler from the 90's. We didn't credit her in our film because I didn't wanted anyone to know. Well, it's time to give credit where credit is due. ;-P



Oh, another thing, those weren't Ho Ho's I gave out at the TwirlyBoy screening. They were knock offs. Ho Ho's cost $1.29 for a three pack versus $1 for a box of 12 of Little Debbie's Swiss Rolls. I chose the economical route. They look like Ho Ho's, they taste like Ho Ho's, in my book they are Ho Ho's! Can you imagine TwirlyBoy demanding the Ho Ho knock off? "I WANT MY LITTLE DEBBIE'S SWISS ROLLS!" In any case, if I have offended anyone by being deceitful, I am sorry.

No comments: