Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Bandido Goes Home

I'm sitting here on the guacamole green Ikea couch working on my Digital Work Flow project. I'm visualizing how I am going to film this movie. I have a challenging but fun genre this time around, so I am excited. My "ghost film" will definitely be more comedic than scary. The premise is simple: young married straight laced couple is experiencing spooky things in their house, so they decide to have a seance to conjure up the spirits. At this seance is a pretentious gay gentlemen with his chihuahua, a trailer trash couple, and of course, the eccentric medium. I sure hope I can pull this off.

In any case, the Divaliscious Dinah deSpenza will be the stylist for this film, and she's pulling out all the stops. There's been so many emails flying back and forth today about who should wear what. I won't give away too much of this movie, but I do have to post my stylist's last email to one of the actresses in this film:

Joanne - sleeveless top, kinda low cut. Removable tattoes. Somewhere I heard you found hlloween ones. That works just fine. One of the girls working at Peets Coffee in Oakland has holloween tattoes all over her body even when it's not holloween. tattoes of skulls and black cats or bones...something like that. Also need to have a different color bra from your top so that your bra straps show. Ex. Black bra under white or cream color T-shirt or camisole. I may have a black bra for you--don't worry it won't be too big. It's one of those one size fit all numbers. any color shirt can work. high heels & short skirt. I want to work some tattoes on your arms legs and chest. I swear when I'm finished Evan won't recognize you!

I have to give props to the Diva for the quote of the day: "I may have a black bra for you--don't worry it won't be too big."

Oh boy.


No comments: