Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Project #3. The Required Elements.

A musical?? A musical about a featherweight class boxer?! Frozen peas?! Boy oh boy. This may be my toughest draw yet!

It doesn't help that this has been the busiest October ever. The last time I can recall an October being so jammed packed with deadlines was back in my UCD days when I had O-Chem experiments to do, Genetics midterms to take, and Anthropology term papers to write all crammed into the Halloween month. At least this time, it is a good kind of stress. October 2007 has been very busy for me. The first weekend of this month was devoted to my ghost cat film, "Bandido Goes Home." This past weekend, I sacrificed sleep for the Apple Insomnia Film Festival. This weekend is all about The National Film Challenge, and next weekend I will have to finish up project #3. B-U-S-Y!! But it's all good. It is very important to ake time for things you love, and I sure love what I'm doing. :-)

Character:
Carlos Gutierrez, Featherweight Class Boxer.

Prop:
Frozen Peas.

Line of Dialogue:
"You can't stop me!!!"

Film Genre:
Musical.

No comments: