Sunday, October 7, 2007

My MacBook Pro Is Possessed By A Ghost Cat!

I'm having some serious work flow issues. I've been sitting on this guacamole green Ikea couch all day trying to log and capture, but there's just something in my Final Cut Pro settings that is not allowing me to do so. Why won't my FCP recognize these two HD cameras? Rick and Sig are stumped by this as well, and after scratching our heads for about an hour, we threw in the towel and decided to capture in iMovie.



Well, as you can see from the print screen above, iMovie is not all that user friendly either. I have a really bad headache. I'm not sure if it's brain freeze from the frozen pineapples that I just shoved in mouth or because of all these technical difficulties, but whatever it is, it's really making me feel down. I'm beginning to wonder if this ghost cat is doing all it can to prevent me from making this film!

No comments: