Sunday, October 14, 2007

It's Not Insomnia If Your Eyes Are Blood Shot And Throbbing And All You Really Want To Do Is Sleep....


Right now, it is the crack of dawn, and The Crack Of Donn has just uploaded "Which?" onto the Apple webite. Sig and I did the dance of joy when we received the confirmation. Because of all the traffic on the Apple website, we didn't get our movie uploaded until the seventh try. Do you know how nerve wracking it is to wait for your project to upload as the Apple clock is counting down? I swear, I thought I was going to have a heart attack. In any case, it is 6 friggin' a.m. and I really need to go home to get some shut eye. I will post pics and commentary on the filming and editing of this Insomnia Film Festival entry when I recuperate. Keep refreshing Blogged Arteries: The Unrendered Files. Special thanks to Sig, Tom, Lynn Ruth, Denny, and Mike for making this happen. I think you'll be very happy with finished product.

No comments: