Monday, October 22, 2007

The Signature.

I played a little trick on Tom Flowers. He emailed me earlier and asked if we had come up with a title for our fantasy flick. I responded yes and made up this wild name just to play with him:

HAY! Yo! Ga.

A Pony's Nonzensical Journey.


Tom fell for it. I wonder what ran through his head? I guess nothing surprises him anymore, afterall, we did make a movie about a Vietnamese speaking horse. Go figure, huh? In any case, Sig set him straight and told him the real title. hee hee.

Speaking of Sig, I received a phone call from one half of my love ladies this morning. Sig called to inform me that I did not sign any of the paperwork. Real good, considering that I am the producer and all. I told her that I'll leave work a little earlier to get all the documents signed. I was going to sneak out early anyway to watch my Colts play our division rival, the Jaguars, so this is actually good timing. I'll just watch the game at Rick's place instead of in my living room. I left work at 3:30pm and headed over to the editing suite. When I arrived, Rob, Sig, and Dinah were watching over Evan's shoulders as he plugged along with the compositing. I really felt the finish line was near! We all sat around the G5 and watched our fantasy become a reality. A few hours later, we had a finished product and Evan shipped it off to the airport post office for our postmark. Signed, sealed, delivered! Below are some random pics from the weekend.





No comments: